4. Reunion guests enjoy a potluck dinner.
8. Below, the 1992 convening at the Lake Palestine home of Curtis and Vivian Castleberry.
7. Below, the 1991 reunion at Forest Grove Recreation Center, Chandler, Texas.
3. Curtis, age two, escaped his mother and ran to the pulpit at Bethesda Church. He was captured by his grandmother, Vivian Anderson Castleberry, as his mom shot this picture.
1. A quartet of merry-makers at the 1992 reunion included Ira Johnson Henderson, Mary Elvira Ferguson Ford, Mildred Henderson Davey, and Florene Taft Meek.
6. Just before getting into his car to return to his home in Oklahoma, Nolen Clay Litchfield threw out his arms and shouted, “Same time next year!” Nolen is a great grandson of William Lee and Eleanor Ann Selina Shelby Henderson. He descended through their oldest child, Mary Amanda Henderson McGahey Dobbins to Irma Teressa Dobbins Griggs Litchfield.
Nolen Litchfield died April 4, 1997, in Wynnewood, Oklahoma, and is buried there.
9, 10 & 11. Below, the 1993, 1994, and 1995 reunions, all at First United Methodist Church, Lindale, Texas.
5. Quinton Anderson and Charlie Swann exchange tall tales at a reunion.
2. Oldest and youngest at the 1994 family reunion were Elvira Ferguson Ford, 96, holding Shelby Alyssa, five weeks old.